Women in Photography is looking for submissions of any women photo-based artists at any stage in their career from all over the world. If you are a street photographer, documentary photographer, architectural or landscape or portrait photographer - feel free to submit your work.
In order to get featured on Women in Photography there are a few guidelines:
• Please submit just work that it's made by yourself
• You can submit a single or various images to a specific theme - please notify, that the work need to be coherent from
the visual style or story
• You can submit a project, which is ongoing or complete (no more than 10 images of your body of work)
• Write a little bit about yourself as a photographer and your work
• Don't forget to include a link to your work online (website, flickr, tumblr etc.)
• To show a good Image quality make sure that the image size is 1600 pixel @72dpi
We'll review all your submissions and contact the artist which will be featured. Based on the amount of emails it could take a bit of time. We appreciate your patience.
Please note that the copyright of the images will remain your property and you will have credits on your photos.